You’ll be responsible for:
- Supporting company operations by maintaining office systems.
- Managing compliance tasks, such as insurance licensing, business filings and light HR compliance.
- Assisting the leadership team with scheduling interviews and onboarding new employees, which may include procuring equipment and sharing company resources.
- Working with the finance team and operations teams to resolve customer billing questions, process accounts payable and run payroll.
- Providing historical reference by defining and/or adhering to procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Designing, implementing, and updating company policies and procedures as needed.
- Supporting leadership team with scheduling meetings, preparing presentations, and other related administrative duties.
- Managing, monitoring and reviewing customer service surveys and customer feedback on social media.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
You'll be a great fit if you:
- Relentlessly prioritize the client experience by finding new ways to exceed expectations.
- Have a hustling mentality, no ask should be too small or too big, we are looking for someone who understands that small tasks have a huge impact.
- Achieve thoroughness and accuracy when completing any given task in a fast-paced environment.
- Effectively keep stakeholders apprised of task status and next steps through verbal and written communication and anticipate potential blockers or inefficiencies and address them proactively.
- Possess the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Demonstrate efficiency with computer systems and software, including but not limited to GSuite, and Slack.
- Competitive compensation
- Stock Options
- Medical and Dental
- 401k Employee Contribution Program
At Glow, we believe that great insurance should protect a person’s entire life, not just the hours when they’re at work. That’s why we’re working towards providing holistic coverage so that small businesses can protect their employees at work, life, and everything in between.
Our combined Workers’ Compensation product provides 24/7 accident coverage to employees anywhere at any time. We have a first of kind underwriting authority from Chubb, are venture-funded, and looking for energetic, dynamic, growth-minded individuals to join our team!