Account Manager Team Lead
What's the Role?
We are looking for a motivated Account Manager Team Lead to support the Glow Account Management Team in delivering a first-class customer service experience to our clients.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Managing day-to-day operations for a rapidly growing team.
- Ensuring data accuracy and consistent operational flow for insurance transactions.
- Managing day-to-day communications between sales team and internal account managers/service team.
- Building and improving operational workflow to ensure quality results.
- Owning key metrics including Client NPS, response times and CSAT.
- Tackling big projects in addition to managing to help build and scale our business.
- Providing outstanding customer service and support to both our internal and external stakeholders and customers.
- Providing a wide range of service requests (including but not limited to ) assisting customers with insurance quotes and resolving customer inquiries.
- Performing policy management activities such as policy issuance, endorsements, cancellations, and ensure that we send proper customer notification.
- Calculating bills, processing payments, sending invoices to customers, and explaining the nuances of how their premium is calculated.
- Guiding customers through the process of filing a claim, including the intake of new claims.
- Collaborating with other departments to help enhance the customer experience.
- Managing and participating in other projects that help solve pressing business concerns as time allows.
You'll be a great fit if you:
- Have at least 5-7 years of account management experience at an insurance brokerage or agency.
- Are comfortable with the uncomfortable; must have a high degree of autonomy and be confident that your decisions are right for the company.
- Are deeply familiar with Workers’ Compensation policies and customer support activities.
- Are Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel) and Google (Sheets, Docs).
- Are an excellent communicator (both written and verbal) in a professional setting.
- Demonstrate exemplary leadership skills and are highly skilled in active listening with empathy.
- Possess a positive and upbeat personality and are enthusiastic, creative, self-motivated, and solution-minded.
- Possess a a high tolerance for ambiguity and complexity.
- Maintain a strong attention to detail, time management, and possess organizational skills.
- Are an experienced and effective manager in a high-growth environment.
- Understand how to uncover and resolve problems in a timely manner and are not afraid to raise your hand if you need help.
- Analytically sound, you must be able to comfortably track & report metrics.
- Have a Bachelor's degree in a related field. (Preferred but not required).
- Have earned an insurance industry designation, such as (CPCU, ARM, CIC, CRM).
- Must be P&C and L&H licensed.
- Competitive compensation
- Stock Options
- Medical and Dental
- 401k Employee Contribution Program
At Glow, we believe that great insurance should protect a person’s entire life, not just the hours when they’re at work. That’s why we’re working towards providing holistic coverage so that small businesses can protect their employees at work, life, and everything in between.
Our combined Workers’ Compensation product provides 24/7 accident coverage to employees anywhere at any time. We have a first of kind underwriting authority from Chubb, are venture-funded, and looking for energetic, dynamic, growth-minded individuals to join our team!