Director of Marketing
We’re looking for a seasoned, B2B marketing leader who can build an innovative GTM strategy that understands the power of the brand, customer-centricity, and advanced ad targeting.
- Leadership: Hire and build out a world class marketing team. Coach and develop internal talent. Inspire and empower greatness.
- Messaging & Positioning: Create a compelling narrative that tells our story in a way that resonates with our prospects.
- Brand & Editorial: Create a distinctive and fun brand which will differentiate from legacy providers. Define the visual identity, editorial voice & tone and train all customer-facing teams to represent the brand and ensure consistency. Fuse the brand into the customer-facing properties and within the product itself.
- Product Synergy: Work closely with product management on defining roadmaps, understanding competitive threats, understanding our users, and driving cross-functional growth teams to improve core funnel conversions.
- Demand Generation: Create a scalable demand generation machine via paid advertising utilizing multiple channels and advanced targeting methods. Relentlessly optimize against CAC/Payback.
- Content Marketing: Develop a deep set of rich content that will engage, educate and entertain prospects and customers alike.
- Lifecycle Nurturing: Leverage the content repository to strategically nurture prospects and customers throughout their lifecycle through intelligent drip paths and across multiple channels.
- Operations: Build the tech stack foundation to precisely track core marketing metrics and understand program spend effectiveness through multi-channel attribution. Track core customer metrics including NPS and CSAT and report to the overall organization.
- PR: Build momentum and buzz by shaping our narrative and drafting off larger press trends. Target and develop key press relationships. Tell the world our story.
- Customer Stories: Bring to life the incredible transformational stories of our customers. Build relationships with existing customers, obtain sign-offs, secure interviews, and get the top logos.
- 7+ years of online marketing experience ideally with B2B and/or SMB.
- Ability to attract and build a world class marketing team.
- Domain experience in performance marketing and content marketing are both key.
- Great story teller who can bring a brand to life.
- Understanding of advanced marketing tech stacks.
Great insurance should protect a person’s entire life, not just the hours when they’re at work. That’s why we’re working toward holistic coverage for work, life and everything in between.