Sr. Performance Marketing Manager
We are seeking a talented individual who has strong analytical skill sets to lead and scale our performance marketing channels, such as SEM, Display, Video, Mobile, Re-targeting and Paid Social.
- 7-10 years of digital marketing experience with an emphasis on customer acquisition.
- You’re detailed-oriented and extremely diligent with campaign management.
- Detailed understanding of core advertising platforms: SEM, Display, Video, Mobile, Social, and Re-targeting.
- Excellent quantitative and analytic skills. Must love data and good at driving cross-platform learnings & efficiencies.
- Own the strategy and execution of all digital paid media channels – search, display, native, Facebook, other social media platforms and video.
- Assist with the strategy for efficient allocation of marketing budget and resources.
- Explore new marketing channels to implement and test in order to drive growth.
- Own the paid touch points in the consumer journey and present an integrated brand story.
- Work with partners and internal cross-functional teams such as creative, analytics, web and product to drive process improvements for efficiency and long-term growth.
- Optimize marketing spend via testing initiatives including design, copy, keywords, bidding, targeting and landing pages.
- Manage tightly defined CAC and volume targets, with reporting against KPIs Identify.
- Test and optimize the best performance marketing channels to drive ROI.
- Collaborate with our broader marketing team on attribution models, analytics, audience segmentation, messaging, promotions and retention strategies.
Great insurance should protect a person’s entire life, not just the hours when they’re at work. That’s why we’re working toward holistic coverage for work, life and everything in between.