SR Account Executive
What's the Role?
You’ll be working directly with small businesses to help them protect their people through Glow’s Workers’ Compensation and Accident Insurance product. You’ll be converting a steady stream of quotes into satisfied Glow customers.
With a mission to protect people, one of your main priorities is to educate business owners about the value of Glow’s coverage. Success in this role is measured by hitting and exceeding monthly sales goals, consistently staying ahead of daily metrics, and handling rejection in stride; all in a team-focused environment.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Owning and managing a pipeline of small business clients ranging from dentists to florists to restaurant owners and more.
- Consulting, educating, strategizing, and successfully selling Glow's program through a high volume of sales calls; strong communication and tenacity are key!
- Educating small business owners on the benefits of protecting their employees even when they’re not on the clock.
- Becoming an expert in Workers' Compensation and Accident & Health insurance; overcoming customer objections and rejection will be critical to your success.
- Achieving and consistently exceeding daily, weekly and monthly production and customer satisfaction goals.
You'll be a great fit if you:
- Are keen on turning training and feedback into action and continuous self-improvement; you don’t take rejection personally.
- Have 5+ years of experience selling commercial insurance products including workers' compensation.
- Are committed to a high standard of integrity and being a team-player is important to you.
- Are an excellent listener. You are assertive, persistent, and persuasive.
- Are genuinely interested in our mission and you have an innate ability to inspire passion in others.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and a drive to win.
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time within a fast-paced environment.
- Are able to work remotely and during 9AM to 6PM PST.
- Must be P&C and L&H licensed.
- Have earned a Bachelor's degree in a related field. (Preferred but not required).
- Competitive compensation
- Stock Options
- Medical and Dental
- 401k Employee Contribution Program
At Glow, we believe that great insurance should protect a person’s entire life, not just the hours when they’re at work. That’s why we’re working towards providing holistic coverage so that small businesses can protect their employees at work, life, and everything in between.
Our combined Workers’ Compensation product provides 24/7 accident coverage to employees anywhere at any time. We have a first of kind underwriting authority from Chubb, are venture-funded, and looking for energetic, dynamic, growth-minded individuals to join our team!