Head of Product
We’re looking for a data-driven and results-oriented Head of Product to join the team and help us to build our product. As a Head of Product, you will gather qualitative and quantitative insights via analytics, user interviews, and market research, with the goal of identifying customer pain points and opportunities for product improvements. You will take new features and products from start to finish, working closely with designers and engineers.
- Manage the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities. Determine customer needs and desires through market research.
- Assess product market data by calling on customers with salespersons and evaluating sales call results.
- Specify market requirements by conducting market research that is supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Bring a high level of craft to the product creation process. Test hypotheses using any and all methods at your disposal.
- Translate concepts into wireframes that lead to the intuitive user experience.
- Prototype, iterate, and create an MVP and bring our product to market.
- 7+ years of related experience, with a proven track record.
- Strong understanding of behavioral science.
- Experience in a landscape where the primary KPI was usage, and an understanding of the methods involved in driving those numbers.
- Successful implementation of gamification principles or other usage incentives.
- Launched multiple successful products and features, preferably on multiple platforms (Mobile and Desktop web, Android, iOS).
- Demonstrated ability to assess market fit for new products.
- A self-starter with a bias to action, who can move projects forward and lead a cross-functional team towards product solutions
- High technical acumen.