You’ll have a major voice in choosing technology/platform, design the architecture and drive the development for a product based on usability, quality, performance, and time to market.
Help define our engineering culture and build the A-player team you want to work with.
Obsess about quality and performance establishing a continuous delivery process. You will join the founders in setting business strategy and product direction from day one.
- You’re a full stack developer, with advanced frontend and backend experience. experience
- You’re a polyglot developer comfortable coding in multiple languages. Experience with Node.js/Typescript, (Python, Go a plus)
- You have strong experience with relational and non-relational databases
- You have experience with data extraction APIs.
- You have experience building a high-scale, cloud-based web
- You have experience building high-scale cloud based web and mobile applications.
- You have the drive and ability to learn fast and make decisions based on data and know when you don’t know something
- You strive to prove that speed and quality are not conflicting; you can achieve both
- You can communicate clearly and succinctly with all types of people—not just engineers
- 5+ years of professional experience with full stack web design and development
- Proven experience leading the design and architecture of web applications with a mix of consumer and business domains (BONUS)
- Experience working in and leading agile design and development teams (BONUS)
- Contributed to open source projects (BONUS)
Great insurance should protect a person’s entire life, not just the hours when they’re at work. That’s why we’re working toward holistic coverage for work, life and everything in between.