What's the Role?
We are looking for strong engineers who are entrepreneurial and passionate about positively impacting people’s lives. You’ll create awesome code and set the foundation of our tech stack while making critical decisions surrounding our technology/platform.
You’ll be responsible for:
- You obsess about quality and performance establishing a continuous delivery process.
- You’re a polyglot developer comfortable coding in multiple languages.
- You have strong experience with relational and non-relational databases.
- You’re a full stack developer, with advanced frontend and backend experience.
- You have experience building high-scale, cloud-based web, and mobile applications.
- You have the drive and ability to learn fast and make decisions based on data and know when you don’t know something.
- You strive to prove that speed and quality are not conflicting; you can achieve both.
- You communicate clearly and succinctly with all types of people—not just engineers.
You'll be a great fit if you:
- 6 + years of overall experience as a Software Engineer
- 5 + years of experience as a Full-Stack Engineer
- 3 + years of experience in Angular or React/Redux
- 4 + years of experience backend technology (modern technology; Node.js, Python, or GO)
- Knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases
- Experience with high-scale, production-grade projects
- BS in Computer Science, Mathematics or related degree
- Competitive compensation
- Stock Options
- Medical and Dental
- 401k Employee Contribution Program
At Glow, we believe that great insurance should protect a person’s entire life, not just the hours when they’re at work. That’s why we’re working towards providing holistic coverage so that small businesses can protect their employees at work, life, and everything in between.
Our combined Workers’ Compensation product provides 24/7 accident coverage to employees anywhere at any time. We have a first of kind underwriting authority from Chubb, are venture-funded, and looking for energetic, dynamic, growth-minded individuals to join our team!