What's the Role?
As a Sales Specialist, you’ll be working directly with small businesses to help them protect their employees through Glow’s proprietary Insurance product. You’ll assist these small business owners with completing insurance applications and answering general questions.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Reaching out to prospects through a high volume of outbound sales calls – this role is 100% phone-based.
- Becoming an expert in our solutions; overcoming customer objections and rejection will be critical to your success.
- Achieving and consistently exceeding daily and weekly goals - a strong work ethic and tenacity are key!
You'll be a great fit if you:
- Fluent in English (near-native accent desired).
- 3+ years of lB2B phone sales experience in an outbound sales environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience.
- You must be tech-savvy and posses excellent computer skills.
- Availability to work from 8AM-6PM PST (Mon-Fri).
- Windows PC or Mac OS.
- A minimum Intel i5 processor or better / AMD Athlon or Ryzen 3+.
- A minimum of 8 GB of RAM memory.
- Existing High Speed Internet access (preferably Ethernet, no Wireless) with a minimum of 10 Mbps download.
- USB Headset (combination of microphone and headset).
- Quiet, noise-free home office space that is free of distractions.
At Glow, we believe that great insurance should protect a person’s entire life, not just the hours when they’re at work. That’s why we’re working towards providing holistic coverage so that small businesses can protect their employees at work, life, and everything in between.
Our combined Workers’ Compensation product provides 24/7 accident coverage to employees anywhere at any time. We have a first of kind underwriting authority from Chubb, are venture-funded, and looking for energetic, dynamic, growth-minded individuals to join our team!