What's the Role?
As an Operations Specialist, you will support the organization by owning much of the very important day-to-day paperwork, bookkeeping, and data entry necessary to serve our clients.
We are building an insurance company from the ground up, so success in this role is measured by your ability to adapt and have a wide range of responsibilities.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Supporting the Account Management and Sales teams by ensuring policies are issued and delivered to clients quickly and accurately.
- rocessing certificates of insurance, research and solve billing questions, and process customer inquiries in a timely manner.
- Being the expert in your respective project domain(s) and a consulting stakeholder for other teams where relevant.
- Facilitating the company's capability to react quickly to customer needs by isolating and improving areas of opportunity related to our business operations.
You'll be a great fit if you:
- Have 2-4 years of experience in Operations Strategy OR Insurance Underwriting.
- Demonstrate the ability to lead a decision from inception through implementation.
- Pay attention to detail and possess critical thinking skills.
- Have experience interpreting data to drive decisions and create strategies.
- Have the ability to build and implement a wide range of creative solutions in a fast-paced environment.
- You are scrappy, resourceful, and able to find answers that may not be obvious.
- Have earned a Bachelor's degree in a relevant field. (Preferred but not required).
- Have experience with workers' compensation insurance. (Preferred but not required).
At Glow, we believe that great insurance should protect a person’s entire life, not just the hours when they’re at work. That’s why we’re working towards providing holistic coverage so that small businesses can protect their employees at work, life, and everything in between.
Our combined Workers’ Compensation product provides 24/7 accident coverage to employees anywhere at any time. We have a first of kind underwriting authority from Chubb, are venture-funded, and looking for energetic, dynamic, growth-minded individuals to join our team!