Head of Marketing
What's the Role?
We’re looking for an innovative B2B marketing leader who can build out a world class marketing team and develop a high velocity customer acquisition engine targeted at the SMB space. As Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for defining the visual identity, editorial voice & tone of our brand.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Creating a distinctive and fun brand which differentiates Glow from legacy insurance providers.
- Building out a world-class marketing team.
- Creating a scalable demand-generation machine via paid advertising.
- Developing a deep set of rich content that will engage and educate prospects and customers alike.
- Building the tech stack foundation to precisely track core marketing metrics and understand program spend effectiveness through multi-channel attribution.
- Developing a thorough understanding of insurance and our customer base in order to identify new opportunities.
- Partnering with key stakeholders and leading strategic projects that transform the way we operate and fuel business growth.
You'll be a great fit if you:
- Have domain experience in both performance marketing and content marketing.
- Are a creative storyteller who can bring our exciting brand to life.
- Have 7+ years of online marketing experience, ideally with B2B and/or SMB.
- Have experience building a marketing plan from scratch in high-growth startup (InsurTech and/or FinTech experience a plus).
- Show an exceedingly high level of integrity, leadership, and teamwork in interactions across all levels of the organization.
- Are an excellent communicator who seeks broader input and provides feedback in order to gain consensus across the organization; open to constructive criticism and new ideas.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills, situational awareness and emotional intelligence with a natural ability to adapt in a rapidly growing environment.
- Have a strong preference for a transparent and collaborative working environment.
- Are thirsty for knowledge and continuous improvement, both personally and professionally.
- Have earned a Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Competitive compensation
- Stock Options
- Medical and Dental
- 401k Employee Contribution Program
At Glow, we believe that great insurance should protect a person’s entire life, not just the hours when they’re at work. That’s why we’re working towards providing holistic coverage so that small businesses can protect their employees at work, life, and everything in between.
Our combined Workers’ Compensation product provides 24/7 accident coverage to employees anywhere at any time. We have a first of kind underwriting authority from Chubb, are venture-funded, and looking for energetic, dynamic, growth-minded individuals to join our team!