What's the Role?
We are looking for a motivated Account Manager to deliver a first-class insurance experience for our clients. You will play an important role in delivering robust, efficient services and develop successful relationships with our customers to ensure their satisfaction, white meeting a variety of their insurance needs.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Providing outstanding customer service and support.
- Working on a high volume of tasks such as handling inbound calls, emails, and chats from prospects and policyholders.
- Providing customers with insurance quotes or update existing quotes with new information.
- Tackling customer inquiries regarding coverage, pricing, and competitor comparisons with a high level of attention to detail.
- Performing policy management activities such as policy issuance, endorsements, cancellations, and ensure that we send proper customer notification.
- Walking new customers through our onboarding processes.
- Calculating bills, processing payments, sending invoices to customers, and explaining the nuances of how their premium is calculated.
- Guiding customers through the process of filing a claim, including the intake of new claims.
- Collaborating with other departments to help enhance the customer experience.
- Participating in other projects that help solve pressing business concerns as time allows.
You'll be a great fit if you:
- Have at least 2-3 years of account management experience at an insurance brokerage or agency.
- Are familiar with Workers’ Compensation policies and customer support activities.
- Are Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel) and Google (Sheets, Docs).
- Are a clear communicator (both written and verbal) in a professional setting.
- Demonstrate exemplary customer service skills and are highly skilled in active listening with empathy.
- Possess a positive and upbeat personality and are enthusiastic, creative, and self-motivated.
- Maintain a strong attention to detail, time management, and organizational skills.
- Have the ability to function with minimal supervision, multi-task and manage stressful situations effectively.
- Understand how to uncover and resolve problems in a timely manner and are not afraid to raise your hand if you need help.
- Have the ability to demonstrate sound judgement, outstanding decision-making, and analytical skills.
- Possess a “get things done” attitude and focus on delivering high-quality results with a high tolerance for ambiguity and complexity.
- Have a Bachelor's degree in a related field. (Preferred but not required).
- Have earned an insurance industry designation, such as (CPCU, ARM, CIC, CRM).
- Must be P&C and L&H licensed.
- Competitive compensation
- Stock Options
- Medical and Dental
- 401k Employee Contribution Program
At Glow, we believe that great insurance should protect a person’s entire life, not just the hours when they’re at work. That’s why we’re working towards providing holistic coverage so that small businesses can protect their employees at work, life, and everything in between.
Our combined Workers’ Compensation product provides 24/7 accident coverage to employees anywhere at any time. We have a first of kind underwriting authority from Chubb, are venture-funded, and looking for energetic, dynamic, growth-minded individuals to join our team!